- 全体一致的；一致同意的；无异议的 completely in agreement
in complete agreement;
"a unanimous decision"
acting together as a single undiversified whole;
"a solid voting bloc"
- The Chinese are unanimous in their condemnation.
- Politicians from all parties were completely unanimous in condemning his action.
- He was elected with unanimous approval.
- The committee were unanimous that the application should be turned down.
- His efforts were met with unanimous applause.
- The members were unanimous in approving the project.
What the Press..was unanimous in describing as a well-earned sentence.出自： P. G. Wodehouse
- unanimously adv. 一致同意地；无异议地