the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
the act of rotating rapidly;
"he gave the crank a spin"
"it broke off after much twisting"
marked by repeated turns and bends;
"a tortuous road up the mountain"
"winding roads are full of surprises"
"had to steer the car down a twisty track"
- Twisting arises in boards through the presence of spiral or interlocking grain.
- Non-truth is the result of twisting communication.
- Fight for control of the warped Twisting Tower!
- Now drawn to Outland, many ethereals are seeking to track down its treasures and steal them back into the Twisting Nether.
- twisting couple 扭力偶
- twisting moment 转矩
- plastic twisting 范性扭曲
- twisting box 扭转导板
- twisting motion 扭转运动
- twisting force 圆周力
- friction twisting 摩擦加捻
- twisting machine 捻丝机,捻线机...
- twisting joint 绞接,扭接
- twisting resistance 抗扭力,扭转阻力...
- twisting stress 扭胁强,扭应力...
- twisting vibration 扭曲振动
- twisting action 扭转动作
- twisting strength 扭力强度
- twisting frame 拈线机,并线机...
- twisting strain 扭变形,扭应变...
- twisting test 扭转试验
- wet twisting 湿捻