- n. 学费；教诲；教学
- [U]学费 the cost of going to an educational institution
- [U]教学；讲授；指导 teaching;instruction
a fee paid for instruction (especially for higher education);
"tuition and room and board were more than $25,000"
teaching pupils individually (usually by a tutor hired privately)
- The money is sufficient to cover the tuition.
- She relies on her parents for tuition.
- Thank you for your tuition.
- Mary has derived a lot of benefit from her tuition.
- She received private tuition in French.
- We are not able to offer personalised tuition.
- Few can afford the tuition of $ 10,000 a term.
- Students can apply for individual tuition.
They pursued their studies..under the tuition of the most skilful masters.sssss J. le Carr&eacusc;出自： ssssGibbon