- n. (头发、羽毛等)一绺；一丛草
- v. 用丛毛装饰；丛生；使成簇
a bunch of hair or feathers or growing grass
a bunch of feathers or hair
- The bird has a tuft of red feathers on top of its head.
- He plucked at Winston's head and brought away a tuft of hair.
- She combed a tuft of her hair up with her hand, which hooded her eye.
- She sat down on a tuft of grass.
- He may pitch on some tuft of lilacs over a river.
A light-green tuft of plumes she bore.出自： Tennyson
He had shaved his head completely, leaving only the Hindu tuft on top.出自： R. P. Jhabvala