cut short in duration;
"the abbreviated speech"
"her shortened life was clearly the result of smoking"
"an unsatisfactory truncated conversation"
terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off;
"a truncate leaf"
"truncated volcanic mountains"
"a truncated pyramid"
- The truncated nozzle is found to have a higher thrust.
- My article was published in truncated form.
- truncate 切去一端
- truncated tip 锥头电极
- truncated pyramid 截棱锥,斜截棱锥...
- truncated prism 截棱柱,斜截棱柱...
- truncated soil 剥蚀土壤
- truncated spur 削断山嘴
- truncated cone 截锥体,截锥,截头圆...
- truncated profile 剥蚀剖面
- truncated function 截尾函数
- truncated operation [计] 截尾操作...
- truncated address 短缩地址
- truncated sequence 截序列
- truncated distribution 截尾分布,截止分布,...
- truncated sample 截样本,截断样本...
- truncated cylinder 截柱
The..truncated kind of thought available to my thirteen-year-old intelligence.出自： H. Brodkey
Truncated arms and legs, the tragedies of nature augmented by the..war.出自：New York Review of Books