- I'm in trouble with the police over drugs.
- We're having trouble with our new car.
- His upset looking gave rise to rumors that he had got in trouble with police.
- The chief trouble with jazz is that there is not enough of it; some of it we have to listen to twice.
- He has just bought a new house in the city, but ever since he moved in, he has had trouble with motorists.
- The trouble with stamp collecting is that it's an expensive hobby.
- He takes no special trouble with his work.
- have trouble with 有麻烦(有困难)...