- vi. 艰苦跋涉，徒步旅行 travel difficultly,especially on foot
a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
any long and difficult trip
journey on foot, especially in the mountains;
"We spent the summer trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas"
make a long and difficult journey;
"They trekked towards the North Pole with sleds and skis"
- It took us a week to trek to the foot of the mountain.
- I hate having to trek up that hill with all the groceries.
- The trek is especially difficult for us.
- My boots were punished by our long trek in the mountains.
- We set off on another four-hour trek through the swamps.
- They trekked for three days along the banks of the Zambezi.
Every time we wanted water it was a trek.出自： S. Eldred
It would mean trekking down to the kitchen again.出自： C. McCullough