the third canonical hour; about 9 a.m.
the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
one of three equal parts of a divisible whole;
"it contains approximately a third of the minimum daily requirement"
- Some suggestions are offered to apply this method to the teaching of other carte and tierce repertoire extensively.
- The tierce burn of face ministry also can cause jugal ministry to organize extensive scar.
- Liu Fengchao is the national carte and tierce champion, Wang Wenjie is also the martial arts world rising star.
- The Noghri was in turn killed by Major Tierce of the Imperial Royal Guard, though the Noghri's killing of a hated enemy made him a legend.
- The tierce human nature that has space, gout space and natural space changes the illicit with green blueness of 10 thousand divisions dimensional design also has distinguishing feature very much.
- tierce [three of a kind in sequence]