- In addition,it uses a simple example to illustrate the application of the rules in Isabelle theorem prover.
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover.
- Isabelle is a logic framework used to construct theorem provers. Isabelle/HOL, which came from Isabelle, is a theorem prover with mature functions.
- Sometimes the abstraction itself may be so large that the theorem prover may take an inordinate amount of time and resources to complete the proof.
- Property verification is carried out using theorem proving systems.
- A member of the Herbrand base is called atom in automatic theorem proving.
theorem theorem of corresponding state theorem of auribute dependence theorem of corresponding states theorem of Rolle' s mid-value theorem of minium strain energy theorem of virtual displacement theorem of projection velocities theorem of integral median value theorem of uniqueness of solution theorem of arithmetic progression