- adj. 紧张的；绷紧的；拉紧的
- v. 拉紧；使紧绷
- n. (动词)时态
- 拉紧的,紧张的 stretched tightly; taut
- 肌肉绷紧的 with muscles tight in anticipation of what may happen
- 神经紧张的 unable to relax
a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat')
taut or rigid; stretched tight;
"tense piano strings"
become stretched or tense or taut;
"the bodybuilder's neck muscles tensed;"
"the rope strained when the weight was attached"
increase the tension on;
"alternately relax and tense your calf muscle"
"tense the rope manually before tensing the spring"
become tense, nervous, or uneasy;
"He tensed up when he saw his opponent enter the room"
cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious;
"he got a phone call from his lawyer that tensed him up"
- Try to act naturally, even if you're tense.
- It is difficult to be natural when one is tense.
- She was gently massaging the tense muscles of his neck.
- She tensed, hearing that noise again.
- Players get very tensed up before a match.
- The verb is in the present tense.
- He read the letter with a tense anxiety.
- The two countries began to discuss their tense relations.
- Is the rope tense?
- A mother feels tense when her baby is ill.
- I cannot play the piano like I used to—my fingers have gone tense from lack of practice.
- We were tense with expectancy.
- progressive tense [语]进行时
- future tense [语]将来时
- past tense 过去时
- present tense [语]一般现在时...
- floating and tense pulse 脉浮紧
- multiple tense programming 多时态程序设计...
- tense logic 时态逻辑
- tense pulse 紧脉
- perfect tense 完成时态
- preterite tense 过去时
- tense atmosphere 紧张的气氛
- preterit tense 过去时
- tense up 紧张
- imperfect 不完美的
- future 将来的
- continuous tense 进行时
- past perfect (动词的)过去完成时...
- future perfect [语法]将来完成式...
- tensed up 紧张,忧虑不安...
- at prime tense 起先
The tenses of the English verb are made partly by inflection.出自： C. P. Mason
You are..jealous, in all the tenses and moods of that amiable passion?出自： fig.
Every muscle as tense as those of the tiger waiting for his leap.出自： A. W. Tourgee
His brows were tense with..irritation.出自： D. H. Lawrence