the act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances;
"he ignored their teases"
"his ribbing was gentle but persistent"
"the parody was just a form of teasing"
the act of removing tangles from you hair with a comb
playfully vexing (especially by ridicule);
"his face wore a somewhat quizzical almost impertinent air"
arousing sexual desire without intending to satisfy it;
"her lazy teasing smile"
causing irritation or annoyance;
"tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork"
"aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport"
"found it galling to have to ask permission"
"an irritating delay"
"a pesky mosquito"
"swarms of pestering gnats"
"a plaguey newfangled safety catch"
"a teasing and persistent thought annoyed him"
"a vexatious child"
"it is vexing to have to admit you are wrong"
- All your teasing of poor Michael is getting beyond a joke.
- Don't take what she said seriously she was only teasing.
- Stop teasing her, you little fiend!
- Don't take it seriously - he's only teasing.
- The boy's teasing gets Dick going.
- He delights in teasing his younger sister.
- mocking 嘲笑的
- ribbing 肋状组织
- playful 爱玩耍的
- tongue-in-cheek 不认真的
- mischievous 调皮的
- provocative 刺激的
- coy 腼腆的
- flirtatious 调情的
- coquettish 婀娜多姿的
- playfulness playful的名词形式...
- banter 轻松说笑
- repartee 机灵的回答
- raillery 善意的嘲弄
- pesky 讨厌的
- galling 使烦恼的
- pestiferous 传染性的
- annoying 恼人的
- irritating 使愤怒的
- tease 揶揄者
- vexatious 令人烦恼的
- plaguey 麻烦的
- plaguy 麻烦的
- pestering 动词pester的现在进...
- quizzical 戏弄的
- comb-out 梳出
- bothersome 令人讨厌的
- tantalization 逗弄
- vexing 使人烦恼的
- nettlesome 令人激恼的