a tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.)
play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly;
"Someone tampered with the documents on my desk"
"The reporter fiddle with the facts"
intrude in other people's affairs or business; interfere unwantedly;
"Don't meddle in my affairs!"
- By allowing the sacred mystery to unfold without trying to tamper with it, we can move through anything with much more ease and simplicity.
- It is dangerous for children to tamper with gunpowder.
- You shouldn't tamper with a jury.
- tamper with 窜改
- electric tamper 电动夯土机
- vibrating tamper 振捣板,振动夯,振动...
- power tamper 动力夯,机动夯...
- vibratory tamper 振捣板
- mechanical tamper 机动夯
- ballast tamper 捣碴机
- pneumatic tamper 风动捣固机,风动打夯...
- tamper finisher 夯捣式整面机...
- air tamper 风动捣棒,风动打夯机...
- straight tamper 平夯
- wooden tamper 木夯
- electromagnetic tamper 电动夯实机
- sheep-foot tamper 羊脚捣路机,羊蹄形压...
- backfill tamper 回填夯
- tie tamper 枕木捣实器
- tamper with sth 窜改, 瞎摆弄, 瞎...
- Tamper-evident 明显扯出破坏痕迹的;...
The queen dowager tampered in this plot.出自： Horace Walpole
He was trafficking with her enemies and tampering with her friends.出自： C. M. Yonge