- n. 企业联合
- v. 联合组织
- [C] 辛迪加,企业联合组织,财团 a group of firms or people combined together for a particular purpose,usually business
- vt. (通过报业联合组织)出售(稿件) sell and distribute the work of artists and writers to publishers
- vt. 把…组成辛迪加，把…置于辛迪加的管理之下 form into a syndicate
a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
an association of companies for some definite purpose
a news agency that sells features or articles or photographs etc. to newspapers for simultaneous publication
join together into a syndicate;
"The banks syndicated"
organize into or form a syndicate
sell articles, television programs, or photos to several publications or independent broadcasting stations
- A syndicate of local businessmen is bidding for the contract.
- Two syndicates are bidding for the contract.
- The company syndicates cartoons to newspapers across the country.
- The loan was so large it had to be syndicated.
- syndicate agreement 辛迪加协议
- international syndicate 国际辛迪加
- hull syndicate 船体保险辛迪加...
- syndicate credit 银团信贷
- underwriting syndicate 证券包销集团...
- syndicate loan 辛迪加贷款
- banking syndicate 银团
- financial syndicate 金融财团
- issuer syndicate 发行辛迪加,发行联合...
- selling syndicate 销售辛迪加
- syndicate flock 一般羊群
- loan syndicate 贷款财团
- undertaking syndicate [经] 企业联合组织...
- syndication n. 组织〔参加，经营〕辛迪加‖syndicator n. 组织〔参加，经营〕辛迪加者