- v. 重击；猛打；<非正式>偷窃；在解码器上刮刷（信用卡等卡）
- n. 重击；猛打；<非正式>尖刻的评论
a sweeping stroke or blow
strike with a swiping motion
make off with belongings of others
- He swiped at the ball and missed it.
- He swiped at the dog with his stick, but missed.
- He swiped the ball into the grandstand.
- Please swipe your card to enter.
- You need to swipe your card to get in the building.
- He had a swipe at the ball.
- She took a swipe at him with her umbrella.
- swipe card 刷卡用卡
She...leapt at the bars..and took a swipe at my face.出自： G. Durrell
The batsman skipped out to meet the ball and gave a great swipe at it.出自： K. Amis
He also took a swipe at the condescension of the upper classes.出自： fig.
Swiping at a mosquito with his free hand.出自： J. Didion