sum of money的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
a quantity of money;
"he borrowed a large sum"
"the amount he had in cash was insufficient"
sum of money的用法和样例：
- He deposits a sum of money in the bank each month.
- His wife was astonished at the astronomical sum of money he had spent.
- I had to spend a large sum of money to get it back.
- Parliament has voted the town a large sum of money for a new road.
- They presented a sum of money to the college in memory of their son.
- The government has appropriated a large sum of money for building hospitals.