- From the entrial triffic condition,I think we are reaching the suburbanite of the city.
- Which ups the odds that a mosquito stalking a suburbanite may have recently fed on a bird carrying the virus.
- Even if the film falters overall, Winslet's performance as an unhappy suburbanite should give her one of two nominations this year.
- In old age she sometimes seemed just another rich white suburbanite, comfortably behind her security fence, sighing over her whisky and soda about “that president of ours”.
- Affluence means moving to the suburbs, but the American suburbanite sees, if anything, less of the country than the city apartment dweller with his window boxes and his African violets carefully tended under lights.
- Ben is the pride of his wealthy Southern California suburbanite parents who have invited all of their friends rather than his to the party to celebrate his graduation from college.