with strength or in a strong manner;
"argues very strongly for his proposal"
"he was strongly opposed to the government"
in a powerful manner;
"the federal government replaced the powerfully pro-settler Sir Godfrey Huggins with the even tougher and more determined ex-trade unionist"
- Consequently, the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
- We should face troubles strongly rather than simply run away.
- He is not so strongly opposed to the idea as the others.
- The kitchen smelled strongly of fish.
- This soup tastes strongly of onion.
- strong 强烈的
- feel strongly about 抱强硬态度对...
- strongly reducing atmosphere 强还原气氛
- strongly oxidizing slag 强氧化性渣
- strongly acid 强酸(性)的
- strongly-typed language 强类型语言
- strongly acidic solution 强酸性溶液
- strongly magnetic mineral 强磁性矿物
- strongly alkaline soil 强碱性土
- strongly basic 强碱性的
- strongly leached 强度淋溶
- grammar strongly approachable 可被强趋近的文法...
By this triumph..Mary was seated more strongly..on the throne.出自： W. H. Prescott
I strongly advise you not to use drugs.出自： F. Swinnerton
I received..a strongly worded letter warning of..expulsion.出自： L. Nkosi
He was..strongly built but not fat.出自： R. Rendell
- powerfully 非常地
- robustly 要用体力地
- stoutly 牢固地
- intensely 强烈地
- brightly 生辉地
- convincingly 令人信服地
- soundly 完全地
- fervently 热心地
- deeply 深深地
- keenly 敏锐地
- weakly 虚弱地