- Multi-point pressure measurement is an important experimental means in the inyestigations of aerodynamics and hign-performance fluid machinery.
- Isobar of pressure was calculated by using the model.All of the peak value of pressure can be determined by testing any point at the isobar and the workload can be reduced.
- This pressure is sometimes referred to as stagnation pressure.
- It is possible to go some way towards the solution of this problem by the use of static and pitot comb pressure measurements.
- At the same altitude, the total pressure differences of the bottom overhead multistory construction are always larger than those of the non-bottom overhead multistory construction.