excessively fastidious and easily disgusted;
"too nice about his food to take to camp cooking"
"so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow"
- I'm a little squeamish about dissecting things.
- I was squeamish about seeing the terrible accident.
- It's a violent film, so don't go if you're squeamish.
- To attain full growth, one mustn't be squeamish.
- Talking money makes most workers squeamish.
- After all, I hadn't been so squeamish, come to think of it, even in New York.
He was squeamish, he..couldn't face the idea of seeing a dead body.出自： R. Rendell