- n. 精神；心灵；幽灵；精灵
- v. 使精神振作；偷偷带走
- 偷走， 偷偷带走
- [U] [C] 精神,心灵 the part of a person's mind that is able to think and will; talked about as clearly opposed to the body
- [C] 灵魂,幽灵 thought of as remaining alive, especially without appearing in physical form
- [S] 气概,志气 a quality of lively determination or brave effort
- [P] 情绪,心情 an intention or feeling in the mind; attitude
- [U] 酒精,烈酒 any of various liquids such as alcohol
the vital principle or animating force within living things
the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people;
"the feel of the city excited him"
"a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"
"it had the smell of treason"
a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character
any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings
the state of a person's emotions (especially with regard to pleasure or dejection);
"his emotional state depended on her opinion"
"he was in good spirits"
"his spirit rose"
the intended meaning of a communication
animation and energy in action or expression;
"it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
an inclination or tendency of a certain kind;
"he had a change of heart"
infuse with spirit;
"The company spirited him up"
- He is endued with a spirit of public service.
- We need a spirit of enterprise if we are to overcome our difficulties.
- Now the rat of Panic was gnawing at Byron's spirit.
- Music lifted up the listening spirit.
- It will evaporate like a spirit.
- They believe that his spirit lives on after death.
- She did not turn into foam. She became a spirit of the air and was happy at last.
- The boss is being in royal spirits right now.
- The holiday gave him back his good spirits.
- You must keep your father off strong spirits.
- The restaurant is not licensed for selling spirits.
- be in (good〔high〕) spirits
喜气洋洋,快活,兴高采烈 put spirit into sth; be in royal spirits
- in spirit
精神上,心灵上 in one's thoughts
- lose one's spirits
垂头丧气 be out of spirits; be in low spirits; be down in spirits
- admire sb's spirit 钦佩某人的精神
- arouse sb's spirit 激起某人的精神,鼓起某人的士气
- brace up one's spirits 振作精神
- break sb's spirits 挫某人的锐气,使某人垂头丧气
- catch the spirit of the day 赶上时代精神
- damp spirits 败兴
- dash spirits 使精神沮丧
- depend on a spirit of 依靠…的精神
- develop a spirit of 发扬…的精神
- display a spirit of 表现…的精神
- have a spirit of 具有…的精神
- heighten spirits 振作精神
- inspire a spirit of 鼓励〔激起〕一种…的精神
- keep up one's spirits 振作精神
- lose one's spirits 垂头丧气
- put spirits into work 加劲干活
- raise sb's spirits 提高某人的士气〔情绪〕
- recover one's spirits 恢复士气〔情绪〕
- suit the spirit of the age 符合时代精神
- understand the spirit of 理解…的精神实质
- weaken the spirit of 削弱…的精神〔士气〕
- active spirit 积极的精神
- American spirit 美国人的精神
- brave spirit 勇敢的精神
- civil spirit 公民精神
- enterprising spirit 进取精神
- good spirit 伟大的精神,高昂的情绪
- great spirit 伟大的精神,高昂的情绪
- independent spirit 独立精神
- modern spirit 现代精神
- noble spirit 高尚的精神,高尚的人
- revolutionary spirit 革命精神〔气概〕
- scientific spirit 科学精神
- bad spirits 坏心情〔情绪〕
- better spirits 较佳的情绪
- cheerful spirits 兴高采烈的情绪
- excellent spirits 心境极佳
- flagging spirits 萎靡不振的情绪
- friendly spirits 友好的气氛
- high spirits 高昂的情绪
- low spirits 低落的情绪
- top spirits 心境极佳
- evil spirit 恶鬼
- leading spirit 主要人物
- class spirit 班级精神
- college spirit 学院精神
- party spirit 党性
- school spirit 爱校心
- team spirit (组、队成员的)协作精神,集体精神
- the Christmas spirit 基督教精神
- festival spirit 节日的气氛
- holiday spirit 假日的气氛
- war spirit 战时气氛
- against the spirit 违背精神
- in a spirit 本着某种态度
- in spirits 兴致勃勃
- full of spirit 精力充沛
- out of spirits 不高兴
- to one's spirit 直至内心
- go at it with spirit 斗志昂扬地干
My spirit is going; I can no more.出自：Anthony Cleopatra , Shakespeare
They were..fitted and spirited for Trials.出自： Patrick Walker
He was further spirited to it by an anonymous letter.出自： H. Rogers
One..boy..had to spirit himself up, whenever he came to play.出自： R. L. Stevenson