"the mouth was slightly open, and jerked violently and spasmodically at one corner"
in spurts and fits;
"I began to write intermittently and spasmodically"
- I began to write intermittently and spasmodically.
- She opened and clenched her hands spasmodically.
- To move jerkily or spasmodically.
- The muscles of the Duke's face jerked spasmodically.
- The phenomena of which some genetic effects were spasmodically expressible were detected among filling stages of rice.
- His wilful hands and feet began to beat and churn about, spasmodically and feebly.