- [C] 矿泉疗养胜地 a usually fashionable place with a spring of mineral water where people come for cures various diseases
a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- Bath in Britain is Eruope's famous spa town.
- The sick man took therapeutic baths at a famous spa.
- The spa was built in Roman times around hot mineral springs.
- A private car park and a spa centre can be reached from the lobby.
- Am I allowed to take my children with me to the spa?
- The town used to be quite a fashionable spa.
- Baden in German, and Bath in Britain, are two of Europe's famous spa towns.