- n. 雪球；打雪仗；滚雪球式的募捐法
- v. 向 ... 丢雪球；使生长或快速的增长
plant having heads of fragrant white trumpet-shaped flowers; grows in sandy arid regions
ball of ice cream covered with coconut and usually chocolate sauce
ball of crushed ice with fruit syrup
snow pressed into a ball for throwing (playfully)
increase or accumulate at a rapidly accelerating rate
throw snowballs at
- He was hit by a volley of snowballs.
- We like having snowball fights in winter.
- The children snowballed each other.
- Orders for the new product have begun to snowball because of our new ad campaign.
- snowball fat 肠油; 牛腹表面的小...
It could result in a snowball of Arab investment in Shepway.出自：Arab Times