a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
an outer surface (usually thin)
body covering of a living animal
a person's skin regarded as their life
the rind of a fruit or vegetable
a bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
- Leprosy is a kind of disease affecting the skin and nerves.
- New skin had to be grafted on.
- The substance is irritable to sensitive skin.
- He had brown skin.
- Her skin is as smooth as silk.
- Her shoes chafed the skin on her feet.
- He got skinning in his blood at a very early age.
- A banana is mainly pulp, except for its skin.