having a specified size
having the surface treated or coated with sizing
- We sized each other up at our first meeting.
- This dress comes in three sizes.
- The carpenter ran his ruler over the shed and sized it up at once.
- I was subjected to a lengthy inquisition into the state of my marriage and the size of my bank balance.
- A man's shirt is sized by its neck.
- A printer's unit of type size, equal to 12 points or about 1/6 of an inch.
- The bank will insist on collateral for a loan of that size.
The storage tank is sized to hold enough heat for a day.出自： J. Bowyer
- unsized 未分大小的(未筛分的...