sensitivity to emotional feelings (of self and others)
(physiology) responsiveness to external stimuli; the faculty of sensation;
"sensitivity to pain"
the ability to respond to physical stimuli or to register small physical amounts or differences;
"a galvanometer of extreme sensitivity"
"the sensitiveness of Mimosa leaves does not depend on a change of growth"
the ability to respond to affective changes in your interpersonal environment
- sensitiveness test 敏感度试验
- cross sensitiveness of demand 需求对商品和供应等变...
- market sensitiveness 市场的敏感性...
- sensitiveness of the governor 调速器灵敏度...
- emergency sensitiveness 紧急制动灵敏度...
- sensitiveness to shock 震动灵敏度
- notch sensitiveness 切口敏感性
- sensitiveness to friction 摩擦敏感度
- light sensitiveness 光敏度
- salt sensitiveness 盐分敏感性