- v. 再想；再考虑
- n. 再思考；反思
thinking again about a choice previously made;
"he had second thoughts about his purchase"
change one's mind;
"He rethought his decision to take a vacation"
- As to whether she is the right girl for you, you have to rethink.
- We'd better rethink the whole plan.
- We need to rethink who is responsible for housekeeping.
- A good deal of rethink is needed on this question.
- After rethink,we have decide to withdraw our claim.
You must..re-think and re-observe.出自： T. T. Lynch
Mrs Thatcher..promised to rethink methods of awarding grants.出自：Daily Telegraph