- 迟钝的；弱智的；智力发育迟缓的 less developed mentally than is normal for a particular age〖FK(〗用作表语〖FK)〗▲S+be+～Lucy is very retarded and can't read yet.露西在智力方面发育十分迟缓，至今还不识字。〖FK(〗用作宾语补足语〖FK)〗▲S+V+O+～He was so slow that many thought him mentally retarded.他迟钝得很，许多人以为他智力低下 。
people collectively who are mentally retarded;
"he started a school for the retarded"
relatively slow in mental or emotional or physical development;
"providing a secure and sometimes happy life for the retarded"
- The parents was anxiousabout their retarded son.
- He invested a lot of time in trying to help retarded children.
- retard 妨碍
- retarded child 智力落后儿童...
- retarded potential 推迟势,推迟电位,推...
- retarded dentition 出牙延迟
- retarded cooling 缓冷
- retarded growth 生长阻滞
- retarded action 延迟作用
- retarded development 发展迟钝,迟延发育...
- retarded ignition 延迟点火
- retarded elasticity 阻滞弹性,推迟弹性,...
- retarded velocity 减速度
- retarded combustion 延缓燃烧
- retarded admission 延迟进气
- retarded flow 减速流,缓流...
- retarded motion 减速运动
- retarded birth 过期产
- retarded control 迟延调节,延迟调节,...
- retarded force 减速力
- retarded cement 缓凝水泥,慢凝水泥...
- retarded layer 滞止层
Slow, if not downright retarded, in his sexual development.出自： E. Pawel
How backward I was, she feared possibly retarded.出自： A. Brien
- backward 向后的
- defective 有缺陷的
- underdeveloped 发育不全的
- slow 慢的
- stunted 发育不良的
- arrested 逮捕的
- lagging 绝热材料
- mentally retarded 智能发育迟缓的...
- precocious 早熟的