responsive to stimulation
the quality of being responsive; reacting quickly; as a quality of people, it involves responding with emotion to people and events
- Lock coarsening may entail a trade-off between performance and responsiveness.
- He constantly sought to maintain control over the company to ensure its flexibility and responsiveness.
- It is suggested that exposure to cotton dust may increase airway responsiveness in new workers.
- Reduced antiplatelet drug responsiveness, including resistance to currently used oral antiplatelet agents, has been suggested to play a role in these worse outcomes.
- openness 直率
- reaction 反应
- sensitivity 敏感
- awareness 认识
- approachability 可接近
- alertness 警戒
- reactivity 反应(性)
- unresponsiveness 无感应性,无反应性...