an excited state of a stable particle causing a sharp maximum in the probability of absorption of electromagnetic radiation
a vibration of large amplitude produced by a relatively small vibration near the same frequency of vibration as the natural frequency of the resonating system
having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
the quality imparted to voiced speech sounds by the action of the resonating chambers of the throat and mouth and nasal cavities
- But there are deeper resonances than these.
- New supershortlived particles are called resonances.
- At first sight it is natural to regard resonances as merely composite states of more stable part particles.
- magnetic resonance 磁共振；磁谐振...
- series resonance [物]串联共振...
- resonance frequency 共振频率；谐振频率；...
- paramagnetic resonance 顺磁共振
- resonance absorption [物]共振吸收...
- resonance energy 共振能
- nuclear magnetic resonance 核磁共振
- ferromagnetic resonance 铁磁共振
- electron spin resonance [物]电子自旋共振；...
- spin resonance 自旋共振；自旋共旋...
- parallel resonance 并联共振
- magnetic resonance imaging 磁共振成象
- electron paramagnetic resonance 电子顺磁共振...
- resonance circuit 谐振电路
- resonance method [化]谐振测定法，共...
- plasma resonance 等离子体共振...
- resonance peak 谐振峰值
- functional magnetic resonance imaging 机能性磁共振成像...
- cyclotron resonance 回旋共振；[物]回旋...
- resonance vibration 共振；谐振