a liquid substance capable of dissolving other substances;
"the solvent does not change its state in forming a solution"
- And the resolvent of the difficulties is discussed.
- Finaly, the resolvent procedure is given.
- At division, it presented the resolvent when divisor being zero.
- This paper analyses the reason and resolvent of the problems.
- About permanent resolvent for this problem, it is suggested that consult CJEC.
- Meanwhile, some problems occur, one of resolvent is to add nozzle width.
- binary resolvent 二元消解式
A coin which would serve as a common resolvent of all accounts.出自： R. G. White