made known or told about; especially presented in a formal account;
"his reported opinion"
"the reported findings"
- You should have reported them to the police.
- It is reported that some modern monks are using computers.
- It was reported that there would be a lunar eclipse tomorrow evening.
- The press has reported the massacre of thousands of people for their religious beliefs.
- It is reported that the coral reefs are being destroyed.
- The birth of a baby penguin in the zoo was widely reported.
- It is reported that this disease attacks the central nervous system.
- It is reported that 20 people were killed in the accident.
- unreported 没有报道的