something (especially a game) that is played again
the immediate rebroadcast of some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on videotape
reproduce (a recording) on a recorder;
"The lawyers played back the conversation to show that their client was innocent"
play (a melody) again
repeat a game against the same opponent;
"Princeton replayed Harvard"
"We replayed the game"
"replay a point"
- England were worsted in the replay.
- The replay wasn't much of a contest: Liverpool walked all over them.
- This election will not be a replay of the last one.
- We watched a replay of the wedding on video.
- The teams finished level, so they'll replay the match on Wednesday.
- Replay the song please, it is great!
He replayed..events..over and over in his mind.出自： fig.