名词 renewable resource:
any natural resource (as wood or solar energy) that can be replenished naturally with the passage of time
- Ingenuity is a renewable resource.
- New systems must maximize the role of ecological mechanisms and emphasize the use of renewable resources.
- All focus by government is on "clean" renewable technology that is totally inadequate now and decades from becoming commercial.
- Though water is a renewable resource, we should still economize.
- It also comes from yearly renewable resources, is recyclable, and industrially compostable and biodegradable.