- n. 送还；还押
- v. 送回；归还；还押；命令归还
the act of sending an accused person back into custody to await trial (or the continuation of the trial)
refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
lock up or confine, in or as in a jail;
"The suspects were imprisoned without trial"
"the murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life"
- He is currently being held on remand.
- They have signed an appeal for the reform of the remand system.
- He is remanded on his own recognizance of $4,000.
- I am avoided breath overdraw consumed 60000 yuan, did not remand in time.
- He is remanded on his own recognizance of$4,000.