- [U]依靠，依赖 dependence,trust
certainty based on past experience;
"he wrote the paper with considerable reliance on the work of other scientists"
"he put more trust in his own two legs than in the gun"
the state of relying on something
- I place complete reliance on his judgment.
- I have no reliance about his assurance.
- Don't place too much reliance on what he said.
- Her reliance on her boyfriend may do harm to her.
- reliance on sb/sth 对某人或某物的依赖或信赖
Those in whom he had reliance..Sold him unto shame.出自： Tennyson
I give these two versions as I got them. But I place little reliance on either.出自： R. L. Stevenson