- [U]和解，调和；一致；勉强接受 reconciling or being reconciled
- [S](争吵等的）止息；和解 end to a quarrel,etc.
the reestablishing of cordial relations
getting two things to correspond;
"the reconciliation of his checkbook and the bank statement"
- The two sides come to reconciliation at last.
- He brought about reconciliation between former enemies.
- We've tried our best to effect reconciliation between the two parties.
- The key to reconciliation rests with them.
- Rose tried to effect a reconciliation.
- They informed him that they wished reconciliation.
- There was no hope of a reconciliation between them.
- All the talk about negotiation and reconciliation by Smith and his like is nothing but deceit.
- reconciliation statement of account 帐户调节表
- deficit reconciliation statement 亏损额计算书...
- reconciliation procedure 调和程序, 协调过程...
- bank reconciliation statement 银行往来调节表,银行...
- bank reconciliation 【经】银行对账单，银...
- reconciliation of reciprocal accounts 相互帐户的协调...
- capital reconciliation statement [经] 资本调节表...
- inventory reconciliation [经] 存货调节...
- reconciliation item 调整项目
- reconciliation of bank accounts 银行帐目的核对...
- reconciliation of surplus [经] 盈余的调节...
- reconciliation statement 调节表,对帐表...
- reconciliation account 调节帐户
- adjustment after reconciliation [经] 调节后的调整...
A reconciliation took place and she and my father became firm friends.出自： J. R. Ackerley
There were peace treaties, but no fundamental reconciliation.出自： E. Young