- [C]经济衰退；不景气 temporary decline in economic activity or prosperity
- [U]后退；撤退；撤回 movement back from a previous position;withdrawal
the state of the economy declines; a widespread decline in the GDP and employment and trade lasting from six months to a year
a small concavity
the withdrawal of the clergy and choir from the chancel to the vestry at the end of a church service
the act of ceding back
the act of becoming more distant
- A few days later, there was a gradual recession of flood waters.
- The recession has caused thousands of bankruptcy.
- There is no sign that the recession has bottomed out yet.
- The evanescent post-war economic boom was quickly followed by a deep recession.
- The study found many indications that the economy was in a recession.
- business recession 经济衰退
- mild recession 缓慢衰退
- gingival recession 牙龈回缩, 牙龈退缩...
- groundwater recession 地下水减退,地下水消...
- economic recession 经济萎缩
- recession constant 衰退常数
- growth recession 增长速度下降...
- recession limb 过程线下降段...
- inventory recession 景气退缩
- flood recession 洪水退落
- glacier recession 冰川后退,冰退...
- recession segment 减衰曲线
- recession curve 退水曲线,下降曲线,...
- recessional adj. 后退的；退回的；撤回的