resisting control or authority;
"a rebellious crew"
discontented as toward authority
participating in organized resistance to a constituted government;
"the rebelling confederacy"
- This child is obstinate and rebellious.
- Those rebellious teenagers are hard to control.
- The rebellious student was sent home.
- I know I shouldn't have been so rebellious.
- I would feel rebellious against all life.
- He is born with a rebellious temper.
- Her reply was mild enough, but her thoughts were rebellious.
A..rebellious girl..expelled from a school.出自： M. E. Braddon
The rebellious soldiers had..formed an alliance.出自：Japan Times
- revolutionary 革命的
- defiant 挑衅的
- disorderly 无秩序的
- resistant 抵抗的
- ornery 脾气坏的
- militant 好战的
- armed 武装的
- mutinous 暴动的
- treacherous 背信弃义的
- disloyal 不忠的
- seditious 煽动性的
- disobedient 不服从的
- unruly 难控制的
- insubordinate 不顺从的
- recalcitrant 反抗的
- stubborn 顽固的
- unmanageable 难处理的
- uncontrollable 无法管束的
- refractory 不听话的
- ill-affected 没怀好感的
- malcontent 不服的
- disaffected 不忠的