- adj. 现成的；做好的
- n. 已做好的东西(衣服或家具)
a manufactured artifact (as a garment or piece of furniture) that is made in advance and available for purchase;
"their apartment was furnished with ready-mades"
made for purchase and immediate use
repeated regularly without thought or originality;
commercially produced; not homemade;
- They buy things all ready made at the shops.
- Cake is made from a packaged mix.
- Luckily, we have one that we made earlier.
- They should have made a good job of it.
- We have been munitioned and ready for the battle.
- The ship cleared out yesterday and was ready to leave.
- off-the-peg 现成的
- off-the-rack 现成的（由工厂大量制造的...
- ready-to-wear 现成的
- convenient 便利的
- retail 零售
- handy 方便的
- cliched 陈腐的