- vi. 胡言乱语，愤怒地说，咆哮，怒喊 talk wildly,violently,angrily
- vi. 痴心地说 talk with foolish enthusiasm
a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played;
"raves are very popular in Berlin"
an extravagantly enthusiastic review;
"he gave it a rave"
participate in an all-night techno dance party
talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
"She raved about that new restaurant"
- It's quite a good film, but it's nothing to rave about.
- The patient began to rave incoherently at the nurses.
- When he was accused of stealing, he raved wildly against me.
- The Saturday rave craze seems to be on the way out.
- He wrote a rave review of that book.
- You can go to the boss for a rant and a rave but it won't change anything.
- He raved all night in fever.
- The wind raved all night.
- He raved wildly against me.
She couldn't understand why this deceived wife didn't rant and rave.出自： B. Bainbridge
He was raving at..people who had failed to live up to his expectations.出自： L. Grant