- [U]雷达 a method of finding the position of solid objects by receiving and measuring the speed of radio waves returning from them
- [U]雷达装置 equipment used for this
measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects
- There are enemy aircraft on the radar screen.
- They plotted aircraft movements by radar.
- The ship, with the help of radar, sailed in thick fog.
- They are following the flight of an aircraft by radar.
- Enemy ships were detected on the radar.