- adj. 种族的；人种的
- 种族的 of or connected with a person's race
- 存在或发生于种族之间的 existing or happening between different races of people
of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people;
of or characteristic of race or races or arising from differences among groups;
- We should not have racial discrimination.
- This hatred was generated by racial prejudice.
- Genuine racial equality still seems light-years away.
- A new law has been brought in to discourage racial prejudice.
- The racial discrimination issue is a political hot potato.
- Moreover, the final achievement "would signify the racial decline of its founders", presumably as a result of racial mixing.
- His speech did nothing for racial concord.
- They have long been involved in a crusade for racial equality.
- They have the same racial type.
- We should have racial pride.
- They abhor all forms of racial discrimination.
- He spoke out against racial discrimination.
The problem is not..purely racial..with Negroes set against whites.出自： M. L. King
Racial jokes are..insulting.出自：Maledicta
- racialist n. 种族主义者‖racially adv. 在种族上，从种族观点来看