- n. (鸭子)嘎嘎叫声；庸医；冒充内行的人
- v. 嘎嘎地叫；大声闲谈；冒充内行
- adj. 骗人的
an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice
the harsh sound of a duck
"a quack doctor"
utter quacking noises;
"The ducks quacked"
act as a medical quack or a charlatan
- A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows the reason.
- She discovered that the man was a quack.
- The quack was stormed with questions.
- He landed among the tame ducks, and began to waddle around and quack merrily.
- He was told that it's a quack medicine.
Hatred of quacks may lead us to despise the true healers.出自： K. Tynan