the act of pulling; applying force to move something toward or with you;
"the pull up the hill had him breathing harder"
"his strenuous pulling strained his back"
- The new show is certainly pulling in the crowds.
- The child was pulling the toy along behind her.
- Force exerted in pulling or required to overcome resistance in pulling.
- The slaves toiled up the hill pulling the heavy blocks.
- He's pulling in 50000 a year.
他一年挣 50000 英镑。
- I worked my foot into the boot by pushing and pulling.
- The horse was pulling a heavy cart (up a steep slope).
- You may open the tin simply by pulling the puller.
- pull 拉