- The wiretap, the electronic eavesdroppers would have public approval.
- The public approved the condign punishment.
- This new series of speeches comes at a time of low public approval ratings for the Bush presidency in general, and his Iraq policy in particular.
- Odder still, the road planned in its place will be of far greater use, thereby meeting the standard the city has practiced, to much public approval.
- For all its novelty value, and despite a few dismissive sceptics, the gathering was perfectly timed by a prime minister who is riding a wave of public approval.
- One criminal named Mao in the First Prison of Hebei Province has made three major inventions and holds Chinese patent rights for them,winning public approval and a reduced sentence for himself in accordance with the law.