representing or constituting an original type after which other similar things are patterned;
"she was the prototypal student activist"
- They are prototypical directional verbs.
- The Hunter you could liken to the prototypical Ranger.
- Women, Tao and life are its three basic prototypical meanings.
- Prototypical oboes did a loud, harsh tone, but the modern oboe is appreciated for its smooth and beautiful tone.
- A 4-inch prototypical unsymmetrical SMPDP was fabricated and its discharge performance was studied.
- A prototypical application is a concrete application, which is usually represented by an object diagram.
- prototype 原型