- Whey proteins are not precipitated by acidification or rennetting, but when milk is heated to about 65℃ or above, they start to denature, and with the exception of the proteose peptones, become insoluble.
- The amount of free ions and labile complexes of copper has been determined and the apparent stable constants have been calculated in a proteose peptone medium by anodic stripping staircase voltammetry( ASSV).
- The amount of free ions and labile complexes of copper has been determined and the apparent stable constants have been calculated in a proteose peptone medium by anodic stripping staircase voltammetry(ASSV).
- The interference caused by various amino acids and some other substances in the proteose peptone medium adsorbed in the surface of the mercury film electrode can be eliminated by using exchange of medium during the stripping step.
- Keywords figwort root;endotoxemia;serum;proteo me;
- Proteose peptone is a spcial peptone prepaird from a refined protein,this product contains proteoses,used in prepairing microbiological culture media.
Proja pro proving the subsidiary ledger Proving of a Landau's Suppose prolactin-secreting adenoma prothrombin activation factor prosthetic valve endocarditis prokaryotic expression system prostatic lobe holding forcep Prosthetic replacement of ear Protocatechuate decarboxylase pro-ton-exchange reaction