- She invested the money on behalf of her ward.
- He managed to ward off the blow.
- He fling up an arm to ward off the blow.
- He flung up an arm to ward off the blow.
- The courts made him a ward of his uncle.
- The child was made a ward of court.
propose Proposed MILSCAP Change Letter Proposed Boundary Crossing Time Proposed Public Affairs Guidance Proposed Amendments to Draft Plan PROPOSED DEPARTURE DATE FROM CHINA propose an amendment to resolution Proposed Contract Summary Document Proposed Technical Development Plan proposed confidence-vote referendum Proposed Fringe Benefits for Recruits