- n. 倾向；习性
an inclination to do something;
"he felt leanings toward frivolity"
a natural inclination;
"he has a proclivity for exaggeration"
a disposition to behave in a certain way;
"the aptness of iron to rust"
"the propensity of disease to spread"
- He showed a propensity for violence.
- He has a propensity for drinking too much alcohol.
- This view is based on the propensity of following points.
- She has a propensity to exaggerate.
- He recognized his own propensity to evil.
- marginal propensity 边际倾向
- marginal propensity to import 边际输入倾向...
- average propensity to consume 平均消费倾向...
- propensity to import 进口倾向
- propensity to hoard 储藏倾向
- marginal propensity to spend 边际支出倾向...
- investment propensity 投资倾向
- average propensity to save 平均储蓄倾向...
- average propensity to import 平均进口倾向,平均输...
- marginal propensity to invest 边际投资倾向...
- average propensity 平均倾向
- marginal propensity to consume 边际消费倾向...
- propensity to save [经] 储蓄倾向, ...
- propensity to consume 消 费倾向
- propensity to invest 投资倾向
- marginal propensity to save 边际储蓄倾向...
That dreadful propensity..for writing verses.出自： Sydney Smith
Selfishness and laziness are..propensities inherent in human beings.出自： E. Fromm
His propensity to..morbid moods.出自： D. Cecil